Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mary Claire!

Dear Mary Claire,                

Tomorrow is November 1 again..... All Saints Day. This day became very special to your Daddy and I on November 1, 2006. This was your Birthday, the day we held you. A perfect, tiny, little baby girl .

We didn't have much time to prepare and after Gabriel's death I felt numb. We just went through the motions. It felt oddly familiar. We knew what to expect. But, a few years later it hit us. We were not going to be blessed again with a child. You would be the youngest. You have a very special place in our family and in our hearts. I wanted a different chapter to end this part of our married life but Jesus CHOSE you ! Mary Claire we pray every night at family prayer time for you and all of the unborn . I love you sweet baby and as we celebrate Mass  today I'm thankful for you and the blessing you are to us. Mary, I can't wait to hug you again ...but you are truly Back In His Arms Again.

Happy Sixth Birthday!

Love,
 Mommy

Mary Claire's Birthday Candle at the Altar of Mary today

No comments:

Post a Comment